Friday 20 January 2012

Skin Care routine


I am always on the hunt for the prefect skincare routine. I have changed mine soooo many times in the past year. I have oily/combination skin. I never used to suffer with spots/blemishes as a teenager but I have as I got into my twenties I started to break out. A week doesn't go by in which I don't get blemishes, especially on my chin area. Unfortunately there are the real painful/red boil type ones. It has knocked my confidence big time. At the moment this is my current skincare routine;

Night-time Routine
Simple wipes – take of my make up
Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 wash/mask
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control – 3-in-1 daily cleansing lotion
Nivea Daily Essentials Oil free Moisturising Day Cream – Oily & Combination Skin
Simple Rapid Action Spot treatment
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – applied with a cotton bud - (only use when I have boil type spots - review to follow soon!!)

Morning Routine
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial wash
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control – 3-in-1 daily cleansing lotion
Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream - (review to follow soon!!!)

This seems to be working for me for the time being. I still get blemishes every week but not as bad as I have been. I’m always open to suggestions to products that people have found work for them. Let me know what you've found works for you :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment