Sunday 19 February 2012

Monthly Beauty Boxes

I've been tempted for awhile to subscribe to one of the monthly beauty boxes that are available. Having looked into to them I have narrowed it down to two. There are Glossybox and Carmine Beauty Box.


GLOSSYBOX

  • For £10 (plss P&P) a month you will receive 5 product miniatures from high-end brands.
  • Some of the brands you can receive products from are Dermalogica, Illamasqua, Murad and OPI.
  • Review the products on the GLOSSYBOX website and receive 20 GLOSSYDots. Collect 1000 GLOSSYDots and your next GLOSSYBOX is free.
  • You can cancel your subscription at anytime.

Carmine Beauty Box  

  • For £10 (plus P&P) a month you will receive 5 product miniatures from high-end brands.
  • Some of the brands you can receive products from are Caudalie, Weleda, Danity Doll and Lulu's Time Bomb.
  • Receive free boxes by sharing with your friends.
  • You can cancel your subscription at any time.



Both boxes basically offer the same sort of service. I am more tempted to try the GLOSSYBOX as I am more impressed with the brands they have and there are afew brands that i've wanted to try for awhile.

Have any of you tried or are subscribe to any of the monthly Beauty Boxes currently available? What do you think and would you recommend? Let me know :) xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am currently subscribed to GlossyBox, Carmine and Jolie Box. I am happy with most of them most of the time, but you are never going to get products that you love every month. I am still however still waiting for my January Carmine box to be delivered and it was sent on the 24th of Jan! :-(

    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice. Think im gonna go for the Glossybox. Fingers crossed your Carmine box comes soon :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to think of which one to subscribe to I'm swayed by the brands Glossybox use but Carmine give more makeup when I've been looking a past boxes xx

    ReplyDelete