Sunday 3 June 2012

Bioderma Solution

Hey Guys,

After reading so many blogs rave about the Bioderma solution I thought I would try it out myself and see what the fuss was all about.

One of the main reason's why I wanted to give this ago was that I want to try and improve my skincare routine. Usually to remove my Make-Up I just use the Simple face wipes. I know some people will think this is the worse thing ever and I can understand where they're coming from but I just find them quick and easy to use. I do feel that these don't really bring anything to my skincare routine so I am willing to try out new products and improve my skin.

Now instead of going for the Bioderma solution with the pink top which alot of people have gone for, this is the one suitable for sensitive skin, I decided to choose the Bioderma solution with the green top which is suitable for combination or oil skin. As I wasn't too sure how my skin would react to this I decided to get the 100ml size as a tester. I ordered this from ebay for £8.25, which included postage. I can't recommend this ebay seller enough. I ordered this on a Friday and by Monday I had the product in my hands.

What it claims
Bioderma innovation, Sébium H2O gently cleanses the skin without drying it, through the micro-emulsion of impurities and excess sebum.
How to use
Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O and cleanse your face. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean.
What I think
All I can say is WOW. I can see why people love this. Its absolutely amazing. I started using this the night I got it and the next morning I could see an improvement in my skin. I've had a couple of spots that have been under the skin for a while and since using this they have disappeared. It usually takes about 3-4 cotton pads to remove all my Make-Up. Once I have removed my Make-Up my skin feels so clean and refreshed. My skin glows. I have definitely been converted from using facial wipes. Once I have used my 100ml version I  will be buying the 500ml bottle without hesitation.


If you haven't tried any of the Bioderma solutions then you must. I can't recommend them enough :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment