Saturday 16 June 2012

What to buy with my No7 Voucher

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is having a good week? Really wish the weather would improve. Hate all this rain :(

Its that time again when Boots are handing out the £5 off voucher on No7 products. I've never really bought any No7 products before so when I get given these I always struggle to use them. At the moment I have 4 vouchers and this time I'm determining to use them.

After looking online and in store at the No7 counter, I've seen afew products that I think might be worthy of me spending my voucher. These are;

No7 Poppy King Lip Crayon - Raindrops Collection
 £11.50. With voucher £6.50
No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Cleanser for Oily/Combination Skin
                                        £8.00, With voucher £3.00 

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water for Normal Oily Skin
£9.00. With voucher £4.00

No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mouse
£9.00. With voucher £4.00


Would do you think of these No7 products? Have you used any of them and would you recommend them? Let me know :) xx           


No comments:

Post a Comment