Wednesday 11 July 2012

June Favourites




Caudalie Beauty Elixir
This has become a firm favourite of bloggers and a certain Mrs Beckham and you can see why. I use mine as a toner and it has definitely helped calm my skin down and tighten the pores. It also acts as a great skin pick me up when you find that you skin is lagging during the day.

Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate
Been wanting to try this for a while and when I saw it on QVC for 2 easy payments I popped into my basket straight away. I use this after my toner and before my moisturiser. You can use it instead of a moisturiser but I feel weird not putting a moisturiser on. Since using it, I feel that my skin looks more pumped up and has improved my skin tone. I'm not a fan of the smell but it soon disappears when you rub it into your skin.

17 Photo Flawless Primer
I have been testing a few primers recently and this one for me has come out on top. It is great at providing a lovely smooth matt finish on your skin and Make-Up just glides on with ease. My Make-Up lasts all day when I use this and keeps shine at bay. Its one of the cheapest primers around, £4.99 from boots, its a definite must have.

Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective tester set.
I got this sample pack in last month’s glossybox. From the testers I have been mostly using the Opal shade. I think its one of the best products that helps to cover up blemishes. At £19.00 for the full size version, its one of the cheaper high coverage concealers/foundation that are on offer. If you do have dry I wouldn't recommend using this as it doesn't cover dry areas that well but for everything else its a must have product.

Real Techniques deluxe crease brush
This is the brush from the starter set pack. I have been using this to help buff in my concealer and its fantastic. I apply the concealer using my finger tips and then use this to blend the concealer into my skin and your left with a nice even coverage. Don't think I could live without this brush.

What do you think of my June favourites? Have you used any of these and what do you think? Let me know :0 xx


No comments:

Post a Comment