Sunday 22 July 2012

Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend? After months of rain it is finally sunny!!!


As part of me wanting to improve my skincare routine and my skin I have recently purchased the Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate. As with most of Liz Earle products this got great reviews. 





It claims to soften dry and mature skin and help balance combination or oily skin. 


You apply it after cleansing and toning. Pump about a 5 pence piece amount onto the pads of your fingers and then rub it between your fingertips to warm up. Then apply it to your skin with upward and outward movements. If you suffer from dry skin follow with you choice of moisturiser but if your like me and suffer with combination to oily skin use alone to help balance and soothe you skin.


I've been using this for about a month now and since then I can say that my skin feels more pumped up and more even looking. Before using this I had two cysts type spots on my chin and nothing was making them go. But after using this on my skin the spots got smaller and eventually disappeared. 


While I love this and would definitely be purchasing again, the one thing that I'm not a fan of is the smell. Its quite a strong lavender fragrance. I don't mind the smell of lavender but to me this seems abit overpowering. But after rubbing it into your skin and letting it sink in, the lavender slowly disappears. Because I love this product so much I can live with this negative.


This comes is three sizes. A 28ml bottle for £40.25, a 10ml roller-ball for £19.75 and a 2ml little tester for £5.75. If you're not too sure then I would recommend the little tester bottle as £40 and even £20 is alot to pay for something if you turn out not to like it.


I purchased mine from QVC which has the best policy where if you don't like something and its even been used you can return it within 30 days for a full money back guarantee. You can also purchase this from the Liz Earle website and John Lewis stores.


Have you tried the Liz Earle Superskin and what have thought of it? Let me know :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment