Tuesday 17 April 2012

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Hey Everyone,


For the best few months my skin has broken out really badly. I don't think I have been doing/using anything different. I have been trying lots of different spot/blemish treatments and nothing seems to help. 


I decided to go back to a spot treatment that I first tired about 2 years ago and did help to calm my spots.


Some of you might have heard of this cult classic. I think it’s a must for people who suffer with spots/blemishes. The Mario Badescu website says The Drying Lotion is a fast acting, effective acne spot treatment. Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients, this product will shrink ugly whiteheads virtually overnight while you sleep. While other acne spot treatments can irritate and dry delicate or sensitive skin, this product is safe and effective for all skin types. 

I find it best applied using a cotton bud. After cleansing, toning and mosisturising put the bud into the pink mixture at the bottom of the bottle and pop a little bit of the mixture onto your spot/blemish then leave it to dry. Do not shake the bottle and apply only the pink sediment on the skin. Do not rub it in. You don’t need a lot as a little goes along way. The current bottle I have has last me since November. I do find that this is best used every other night. For me using this every night tends to dry the skin and makes it flaky. But I guess you can stop this happening if you use a good moisturiser. 


The next morning rinse the lotion off your face. You may have found that the pink mixture may have rubbed off your face during the night. The spot/blemish should now appear less red/angry.

TOP TIP: Never apply this if you have picked the spot. Speaking from one who knows It will sting alot when you apply the lotion and the next morning the spot will not improve that much in appearance. Also use a different cotton bud each time you apply the lotion to your face. If will help against spreading more spots.

This is a product that I will always go to help make a spot disappear quickly. You can buy this from beauty bay for £14.50 or from the Mario Badescu website by clicking here .

Has anyone of tried any of Mario Badescu products or the Drying Lotion. If you have how have they worked for you? Let me know :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment