Friday 6 April 2012

March Favourites

Hey everyone,
Hope you've all had a great March. Can't believe another Month is over. That can only mean one thing, its time for another favourites post.



Sudocrem
This has been the press recently about how sales have increased after some celebs have said this is their go to product to help with spots and after it appeared in an episode of TOWIE. I'm not surprised that people are turning to this to help with their skin as I have been using this on and off for about 2 years to help deal with spots when I get them. I feel this does help calm down the red angry spots I get under my skin. They still appear but not as bad as they could do. I use a bigger pot on a night and carry the tube in my make up bag just in case of emergencies. I know some people apply this directly onto their spots and leave it on for the night and some use it as a mask. I would be interested to hear if you use it how do you apply it?
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
I wont go on too much about this brush as I've just done a review about how much I love this brush.  Since using this, my foundation has looked 100% better. Think this will always be a firm fixture in my make-up brush collection.
Tangle Teezer
For the past few visits to the hairdresser's they have used this comb on my hair. I loved it so much that I went and got my own. This detangles my hair without damaging it when its both wet and dry with ease and without any pain. I feel since using this I have seen an improvement in my hair condition.
Benefit Erase Paste
I've always had an off and on relationship with this concealer. I can go for months using this all the time then I will not use it for ages. But the past month I have fallen back in love with it. It has been providing great coverage for the redness round my nose, helps get rid of the dark circles round my eyes and is good at covering blemishes. And the best thing is it lasts nearly all day. 
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush - Shade 07
I've always been a fan of creme blushes. I think there great if you just need a quick touch up of colour. I always carry one around in my make-up bag. I'm a big fan of this product. It has even replaced my Topshop creme blush. Its so easy to apply, provides a lovely colour that lasts for a good few hours and even has a glittery finish. 


And Finally....



Cadbury's Mini Eggs
These are one of the main reasons why I love Easter time. I'm completely addicted to these. I can't open a bag and not finish them straight away. I think I will have to stock up as after Easter these will disappear again for another year :( Watch this space as over the Easter weekend I'm hoping to make some Easter treats with these.


What have been your favourite products over March. Let me know :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment