Monday 6 August 2012

Cosmopolitan Beauty Magazine

Hey Guys,

While I was in WHSmith getting my new beauty storage holder (I will do a post of this soon so keep a look out) I couldn’t help popping over to the magazine stand and having a look at the latest Celeb gossip. Whilst I was looking through various magazines, something caught my eye. I spotted a Cosmopolitan Beauty Magazine. Straight away I picked it up and had a quick flick through.


It’s a brand new beauty magazine that’s just been released this month. It gives you hints, tips and reviews on various beauty products ranging from hair products to make-up. It doesn’t just focus on high end products it covers everything from beauty on budget to the best high street brands.

At £5.99 some people my find this a tad bit expensive for a magazine but I can assure you that this is such a good quality magazine. There’s plenty of pictures, step by step how to guides and advice. Its definitely worth the money. 

Have you seen this magazine yet and what have you thought? Let me know xx



1 comment:

  1. OOoooo looks exciting! x

    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete