Wednesday 1 August 2012

Laura Mercier Secret Camourflage


This has been on my wish list since I first started my blog. It’s a favourite amongst A-listers and recently it was voted the best concealer in the In-Style awards. This just made me want it more.

Now you may have read in my previous post that York has finally got a Laura Mercier counter and when I was looking round I couldn’t resit getting my hands on this!!

The Secret Camouflage contains a unique two-shade palette. One is to match the skins depth of colour and one to match the skin undertone. It claims that because of this two-shade system it makes is possible for everyone to custom-blend their own prefect shade.



















The nice SA lady recommended that I use the SC-2 shade and showed me how to apply it. She said that using a small concealer brush, mix the two shades together and then apply to the areas you want coverage.

Now usually with the concealers I have been using in the past they have provided coverage but I was never really 100% happy. I would still feel self-conscious about the blemishes I have. But this concealer is totally different. I pop the concealer onto my blemishes and it just covers them like a dream. Yes they’re still there but I feel so much more confident.

It blends so well and it you can build up coverage without looking cakey. And a little goes a long way.

I can totally see why this gets the reviews and awards it does. It’s just so amazing. At £26.00. It is one of the expensive concealers out there and usually I wouldn’t want to spend this much on a concealer. But because of the amazing results you get, I feel this justifies the price. After waiting what like seems an eternity to get this, I can now happily say its now has pride and place in my Make-up bag.

Have any of you guys used this and what have you thought? Let me know  x

2 comments:

  1. Awww you've made me really want to try this! I will have to venture out and see if there is a LM counter near me. x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly you should really get it. Its amazing and covers everything :) x

      Delete