Saturday 4 August 2012

July Favourites

Hey Guys,

I can't believe we're now in August. This year has just flown by. I'll be soon writing a blog about ideas for Christmas presents!!! Until that time comes here are my July favourites.


Alpha H Liquid Gold
I have been using this for the past month and I love it. I have done a review on this previously which you can read here. I use it on alternative nights as it can be abit overpowering for your skin. I feel like when I use this, my skin has this protective layer. Any spots that I have get smaller overnight and I haven't been getting any of the cyst type spots that I usually get. I can understand why this gets the reviews it does. I love it!!

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Now I know I have only just done a review on this on my last blog here, but honestly I have been using this for afew weeks. I was just being abit lazy writing up my review of it. I could go on and on about how great this is. It covers everything and anything. I have had a couple of stubborn little spots that don't seem to want to disappear. But that doesn't seem to matter no more as with this it just covers them completely and they just vanish. If you're looking for a concealer then I can't recommend this enough.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Soft & Gentle 
I bought this back in May and its still my go to powder. It sets my make-up really well and provides my face with lovely finish. I have tried afew others powders since getting this but nothing has been close to how good this is. 

Osmo Berber Oil - Hair Treatment
I am a big fan of hair oil's now and this is what started it for me. I won't go on about this too much as you can read my review of this here about how great this is. For me with someone with fine hair, this just helps it look and feel fuller and it doesn't get as greasy. Once I've finished this bottle I will definitely be repurchasing.

What do you think of my July Favourites? Have you used any of them? What have been your favourites? Let me know :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment