Sunday 5 August 2012

Primark Haul

Hey Guys,

Yesterday, me and my sister took a drive to the White Rose shopping centre which is just outside of Leeds. One of the main reason's we went was because it has a Primark which York unfortunately doesn't have (maybe one day). Here's what I managed to pick up.


1. I have been after some maxi skirts for a while and as soon as I saw these they went straight into my basket. At £10 each their a bargain.

2. I'm loving the lose fitting, baggy tops which quite afew shops are doing at the moment. These are £6 each and loved the colours that they come in. They can be worn dress down with a pair of jeans or dressed up with either a smart pair of trousers or a skirt.

3. There was just something about these little pumps that I loved. I think its the design of them. I love the tartan look. They remind me of grandma's or granddad's slippers. At £4 you can't go wrong.

Now I have to point out, when I like something and it comes in several different colours, I have a habit of trying to get them in every colour if I can. Hence why I picked up two maxi skirts and two tops. But you have to admit, they are nice.

What do you think of my Primark haul? Have you brought anything nice from there recently? Let me know :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment