Saturday 10 March 2012

Beauty Haul

Today I thought I would treat myself to afew treats from Boots and Superdrug.

From Superdrug I picked up;

MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Heaven and Earth - £3.00 - I have been wanting this palette for ages but everytime I popped into Superdrug they were either sold out of the few they had in were all open and had been tested :( So i when I was in there today and saw they had some on the shelf, unopened I popped one straight into my basket. It also had a pound off so I was even more happy. I have bought other eye shadows from the MUA range and think their great so I can't wait to try these.
MUA Lipstick Shade 3 - £1.00 - I've always been tempted to try the lipsticks from this range and after reading good reviews from other bloggers I thought I would give one a go. I love all the pinky/red shades that they do and at £1 I think these are a great bargain. I will be trying this for the next week and if its a winner I will be definitely be going back to get some more. 
Sleek Blush in Sunrise - £4.29 - I currently use the Sleek Blush in Pomegranate and I love it. It definitely my favourite blush ever!! I thought I would try out another shade as I feel I needed abit of a change. The Sunrise shade is a lovely bronzey colour so should give me a nice bronze glow. Could this be my new favourite blusher??
Nivea Creme - £1 - This is currently on offer in Superdrug so I thought i would stock up as I'm running low on my current pot. I absolutely love this creme. I have mention in a previous post that this is my life saver moisturiser when I find I have dry skin. Pop abit of the moisturiser onto the dry skin and watch it disappear. I always carry a little pot with my just in case. I will never be without this!!!
Neutrogena Visible Clear Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash - £2.99 - Again another bargain i picked up in Superdrug as its currently on offer. I sometimes use the Facial Wash from the Pink Grapefruit range but because recently my skin has been awful i thought I would give this a go instead to see if it improve my skin. 

From Boots I picked up;
Real Techniques Stippling Brush - £11.99 - Im sure I don't have to talk about this product much as you've probably read all the amazing reviews on other blogs. I had £14 on my Boots card so I thought I would treat myself to this brush. Really can't wait to try this out. I use the Sigma F80 brush and alot of people have said how they would choose the Real Techniques brush over this one. Will I be a converter too? Keep a look out  for my review of this brush soon!! 

Have you tried any of my beauty haul products? What have you thought of them? Let me know :) xx



1 comment:

  1. Oo I like the look of that sleek blusher!! x

    ReplyDelete