This time it was Debenhams turn for the bonus time. There were two gift options to choose from. A make-up based gift and a skin care gift. I decided to go for the skin care gift set.
What was included in the set;
- Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser
- Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Exfoliator
- Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
- Daywear Advanced Multi-Protection Anit-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
- Advanced Night Repair Eye
- Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipstick
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
- Cosmetic Bag
Of course I picked up another bottle of the Double Wear foundation in Fresco. I have mentioned before how much I love this foundation so I won't go on again about it.
Now this is where the hard part comes. I can never decide what my second purchase should be to get the lovely gift set. I didn't know if i should get another foundation, concealer, blusher or lipstick. Unfortunately, there wasn't a proper SA on the counter so i decided to play it safe and picked a concealer brush.
What really made me fall in love with this gift set was a sample bottle of the Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator. I was so excited. I have wanted to try this for ages but as the bottle ranges from £46.00 - £62.00 it was abit out of my price range. Keep a look out for a review of this soon as I will be definitely trying this!!
What do you think of this gift set? What would have been your two purchases? Let me know :) xx