Sunday 25 March 2012

Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24th

If your like me, I have always struggled to get my eyeshadow to last all day. Even if I use eye primer it never lasts. I can put it on in the morning and by lunchtime it has disappeared :(

I was very excited when I heard that Maybelline have release an  eyeshadow that claims to last all day. Unfortunately, every time i popped into the Superdrug and Boots near me they never seemed to have any in. All they had were testers. I popped into Boots on Saturday and to my amazement they had afew on the stand. I dashed over and grabbed the two colours that were available.


35 - On and on Bronze on the left and 05 - Eternal Gold on the right.


I have to say, when brands claim that "its lasts all day" I'm quite sceptical. But this does exactly what it says on the tin.

This has amazing staying power. I applied the 05 Eternal Gold shade in store to test and 8hrs later it was still on my eyelids. It looked like I had just applied it. Very impressed!!

I am now hoping that the Boots and Superdrug stores get some more colours in as I really want to try the other colours that are available.

What do you think of these new eyeshadow? Have you tried them? If you have what did you think? :)xx




2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know these had been released in the UK yet.

    I just checked Boots.com and there are 7 colours in total but they are all out of stock!!! Will keep my eye on it! x

    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Popped into Boots today and they had more colours but all of them had been tested :( Will keep checking in case they stock up :) xx

      Delete